LORI´S APRIL TBR




Heeeey. You know, I just realized having a blog is really hard. I never have any time to write posts and it´s so frustrating. I would love to be able to write more but the problem is we have some important exams this year and we have to study a lot so it´s really hard to keep up.


BUT at least I´m writing now.

So I´m just gonna do a good old April TBR
Also I really had to use this in honour of the new (GREATEST THING IN EXISTENCE) Beauty and the Beast movie.

I´m so happy I´m finally reading these! I know I´m really late on this series but here I am. I just started Illuminae and it´s so much fun. There´s so much hype around them and i really hope that won´t ruin them for me. But come on have you seen them? They´re so pretty and unique and ahhhhh


Another series I´m super late on! But not sorry at all cause the first book was AWESOME, Adelina is such an amazing main character and I can´t wait to read more about her. Also can´t believe I managed to avoid spoilers. :)))



Yes, you guessed it. Another one that was released a million years ago. But give me a break, I´ve only been reading YA for the past year so I have a lot of catching up to do. Anyway, I´m really excited about this cause I LOVE MAGICAL REALISM and I´ve heard this one has a lot of that good stuff


This list could continue with basically my whole bookshelf but we all know I´ll barely be able to read these.



IT DOESN´T LET YOU READ ENOUGH


Comments