Lori´s April Wrap-Up And May TBR

I have never in my life been this proud of myself

Ok, maybe I have BUT anyway, point is, I haven´t read this much since last summer. I think I´m gonna cry (let´s be honest I don´t have any tears left from rereading ACOMAF) because they were all such amazing books. Sooo here it goes: THE WRAP-UP

I


  • Unconventional by Maggie Harcourt 4/5 unicorns
  • Illuminae by Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman - 4.5/5 unicorns
  • Gemina by  Jay Kristoff and Amie Kaufman - 5/5 unicorns
  • Alex, Approximately by Jenn Bennet - 5/5 unicorns
  • The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton - 5/5 unicorns
  • Geekerella by Ashley Poston - 3/5 unicorns
  • The Hating Game by Sally Thorne - 4.5/5 unicorns
  • My Lady Jane by (get ready for a lot of names) Cynthia Hand, Brodi Ashton and Jodi Meadows - 5/5 unicorns
  • The Statistical Probabilty of LOVE at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith - objectively 3.5/5 unicorns and subjectively 5/5 unicorns (you know those books that feel like they have been written for you? yep that´s this for me)
  • Caraval by Stephanie Garber - 5/5 unicorns
  • A Court of Mist and Fury(yyyeeeeyyyeyeyey) by Sarah J. Maas (the queen, destroyer of souls) - (rereading because I need to be emotionally prepared for ACOWAR) 5 unicorns and stars and everything there is and can I have ACOWAR pleaseeeeee. I HATE shipping in Romania!!!

As you can see, I had an amazing reading month, most of my reads being over 4 unicorn ratings, so now I´m super excited about next month (if I can escape my teachers-who-turn-into-Valg-demons-at-night and their loads of homework).


This is unrealistic as it can be (because books have infiltrated my brain and have given me delusional dreams but it´s fine I can live with the pain). But I will still make a long list for you people to stare at (or, you know, read):


  • A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas -yassss I am ready to be destroyed. Give me my Rhys
  • Bone Gap By Laura Ruby - gorgeousness ahhhh
  • A Gathering of Shadows and A Conjuring of Light by V.E. Schwab - I did not get enough Kell and Lila in the first book
  • Passenger and Wayfarer by Alexandra Bracken - umm not sure about the time travel but it´s worth trying
  • i was gonna continue but I realised ACOWAR will destroy me so probably not much reading will be done this month because all of my books will be lost in the sea of my tears
I really need help ending these thing. What are you planning on reading in this lovely month (haha just kidding I never talk like this)? I would really like to know and to make some new friends. Love yaaaa byeeee






Comments